Now enrolling *evening courses* for Holistic Massage Therapy Program Winter 2016- starts January 4th!
Therapy and Spa
Best of both worlds! We offer a variety of services from helping with injuries, general relaxation, and spa treatments. Massage therapy provides relief for people from all walks of life including the full or part- time athlete, the home gardener, the over stressed executive, office workers, waitresses, and more. Virtually anyone can feel the need for massage therapy sooner or later.
Our Massage Therapist Programs have been designed and developed for the benefit of those students who have a desire to learn and become competent in the practice of Therapeutic Massage from a Holistic perspective and seek aid in their own creative healing process and Potential. Students are encouraged to open intuitively to unique and highly personalized styles of massage.There is major emphasis on Hands on Experience, including student clinic hours.
Church of Loving Hands
Church of Loving Hands offers spiritual teachings in conjunction with massage therapy. An opportunity to learn organizational skills along with Ritual and Magic for those who are interested in learning to teach, counsel and facilitate healing circles or simply work on their own spiritual path, based upon METAPHYSICS, HOLISTIC HEALTH EDUCATION and the SACRED TREE TEACHINGS of the Medicine Wheel.
HOW MASSAGE SCHOOL WORKS: (Course dates are under "Massage Programs" : HMT, AHMT, Continuing Ed)
WE NOW OFFER A ONE YEAR PROGRAM TO OBTAIN YOUR 510 HOURS
Session 1 (12 MONTHS): SEPTEMBER through AUGUST
Session 2 (13 months): JANUARY - FOLLOWING YEAR FEBRUARY
1. START WITH THE HMT 200 HOUR PROGRAM (OFFERED TWICE A YEAR---- FALL-September or WINTER January)
2. THEN YOU CAN TAKE THE AHMT 310 HOUR PROGRAM- 6 COURSES, AT YOUR OWN PACE, IN ANY ORDER- YOU CAN FINISH WITHIN 1 YEAR OR UP TO 5 YEARS. (EACH CLASS IS ONLY OFFERED ONCE A YEAR)
3. CONTINUING ED- ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE HMT 200 HOUR PROGRAM YOU CAN TAKE CONTINUING ED CLASSES ANYTIME (JUST BE AWARE OF PREREQUISITE COURSES)
1. California State Licensed Vocational Training School #1200261, Since 1989
2. Massage School and Massage Practice
3. On The Leading Edge of Mind-Body Healing
4. Celebrating 25 Years of Helping Others
5. NATIONAL CERTIFICATION BOARD FOR THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE AND BODY WORK
Approved Continuing Education Provider #022364-00
Also enrolling for the Advanced Holistic Massage Therapy Program. Call 707-725-9627 for a registration appointment or for more information
Download our catalog here (PDF).
Loving Hands Institute Offers:
- Classes in Holistic Health
- State Approved Career Training and Development Programs for Nurses, Health Professionals and the General Public.*
- Holistic Massage and other Holistic Health practices which support self-care, natural therapeutics, personal growth and healing
- Apprenticeship Program - Universal Concepts of Health and Holism
We are dedicated to the Research, Teaching, and Ministering of natural Healing through the Ancient Art of Laying on of Hands, massage, herbal Knowledge, Food, Vitamin , and mineral Awareness, through a variety of ancient and contemporary cross-cultural Techniques and Teachings. Loving Hands philosophy supports the Ancient Rituals of bathing and sweating, diet and exercise for cleansing and purification of the body; Acknowledges Humans as Four-fold Beings: Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual, and the Body as the Temple of the Soul, Spirit or Life Force.
Our Primary Tenet is to facilitate individual growth and development by the practice of spiritual expression in all daily activities of life.
Loving Hands Institute is a member of ABMP, the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals.
For your information:
CALIFORNIA STATE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MASSAGE THERAPY PROFESSION:
ASSEMBLY BILL AB 1147 - BONILLA - MASSAGE THERAPY
Summary of changes from current Massage Therapy Law to AB 1147
Notice to CMPs
Disclosure Statement for Prospective Students